- ONE BEDROOM PERIOD COTTAGE WITH OUTSTANDING VIEWS
- LARGE KITCHEN DINER WITH SKYLIGHTS
- CHARACTER FEATURES INCUDING BEAMED CEILING AND WINDOW SEAT
- FREESTANDING BATH AND SHOWER
- MUCH SOUGHT AFTER HOLLYWELL GREEN VILLAGE
- REAR PATIO GARDEN WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- PERFECT FOR A YOUNG PROFFESIONAL OR RETIRED COUPLE
7'.0" (2m 13cm) x 2'.8" (62cm)
Stone built front porch with hardwood timber door. Double glazed side windows.
16'5" (5m 0cm) x 12'4" (3m 75cm)
Decent sized lounge with beamed ceilings, open stone fireplace and window seat. Finished with chrome socket outlets and wall mounted radiator.
18'.7" (5m 50cm) x 11'4" (3m 45cm)
Extended fitted kitchen with electric stove, built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Open skylights which brings in plenty of light.
8'.9" (2m 46cm) x 5'.9" (1m 54cm)
Well presented bathroom with free standing bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and toilet.
12'.1" (3m 66cm) x 10'.5" (3m 6cm)
Double room with wooden floor boards. Space for a double bed and free standing furniture. Two windows with views to the front of the property.
9'.0" (2m 74cm) X 5'.6" (1m 53cm)
The back door is on the first floor which is accessed from the landing and there is a stoarge cupboard with access to the loft.
Large rear patio garden set over three tiers with far reaching views across the surrounding area.
Click on a floor or room to go to its description
Property Reference: BRI-G2Q11AMADB
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.